The SNAP Fiber Optic Patch Panels from DINSpace are compact DIN-Rail or surface mount fiber optic industrial patch panels, while the SNAP-XL series offers twice the fiber optic connections. Both series feature a compact size allowing for minimum space requirements within control cabinetry. These patch panels include splice trays to allow fusion splicing of field cabling (pigtails sold separately - see ordering information below for more). All patch panels feature a sliding faceplate with capture mechanism to allow patch panel to be kept open “hands-free”.
Also available are SNAP 19" Rackmount DIN-Rail adapter brackets to allow you to mount standard 35mm DIN-Rail devices within your 19" rack or cabinet. Constructed of heavy-duty powder-coated 16-gauge steel, the adapter brackets each support up to 50 pounds of weight. Available in 4U or 5U configurations (see ordering information below for more).
, or for
more detailed specifications, download the
Features and Benefits:
• Compact size is perfect for limited-space enclosures
• Versatile surface or DIN-Rail mount capability
• Slide-hinged faceplate aids field termination
• Patch- or fusion-splice field termination standard
• Rugged metal construction with limited lifetime warranty
• SNAP panels feature one splice holder for up to 12 heat-shrink splices
• SNAP-XL panels feature two splice holders for up to 24 heat-shrink splices